I am obsessed with the everything but the bagel seasoning from Trader Joe’s. It is so good on everything. Salads, veggies, avocado toast, sandwiches, whatever. I wanted to try them in meatballs. I needed to food prep for the weekend so it seemed like the perfect opportunity.
These were so quick and easy to make. I wish they would have kept their shape a little better. Even my husband liked them.
- 12 oz ground chicken
- 3 Tablespoons Everything But The Bagel Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 teaspoon ground parsley
- 2 Tablespoons buckwheat flour
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. In a large combine the ground chicken and egg.
- Add the spices.
- Fold in the buckwheat flour.
- Line a pan with parchment paper and then create some balls with the chicken mixture.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Rest for 2 minutes then enjoy or pack for later!